Yesterday once more
昨日重现
Thank you for the music, the songs I’m singing
谢谢你的音乐,就是我所唱的这首歌
Thanks for all the joy they’re bringing
谢谢他们带来的所有的欢乐
Who can live without it, I ask in all honestly
我很真诚的问,离开了那些谁还能活着
What would life be?
生活是什么
Without a song or a dance, what are we?
离开了歌曲与舞蹈,我们将会怎样
So I say thank you for the music
所以我说,谢谢音乐
For giving it to me
谢谢给我音乐
Mother says I was a dancer before I could walk
妈妈说在我能走之前我便是个舞者
She says I began to sing long before I could talk
她还说我在能说话之前就已经能够唱歌
And I’ve often wondered, how did it all start?
我总是想知道,那怎么可能
Who found out that nothing can capture a heart
是谁发现了心灵是不能被捕获的
Like a melody can?
就如同旋律一般
Well, whoever it was, I’m a fan
好吧,无论它曾经是谁.我都被迷住了
I’ve be so lucky, I am the girl with golden hair
我是那么幸运,我是个有着金黄色头发的女孩
I wanna sing it to everybody
我想把它唱给所有人听
What a joy, what a life, what a chance
多么快乐,多好的生活,多好的机会!
评论读取中...