1. I will send you some brochures, if you are interested.
如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。
2. Can you suggest an alternative﹖
能否告知您其他方便时间?
3. As an alternative, I wish to propose May 3rd.
另一个方便时间是5月3日。
4. If you are interested, we may consider selecting you as our partner.
如果贵公司感兴趣
1、Business Hours 营业时间
2、Office Hours 办公时间
3、Entrance 入口
4、Exit 出口
5、Push 推
6、Pull 拉
7、Shut 此路不通
8、On 打开 ( 放)
9、Off 关
10、Open 营业
11、Pause 暂停
12、Stop 关闭
13、Closed 下班
14、Menu 菜单
15、Fragile 易碎
16、This Side Up 此面向上
17、Introductions 说明
18、One Street 单
I’d like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。
I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。
I want to close my account with you.
我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
I’d like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of cr
Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.
请告诉我人民币的现价。
What’s your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today?
你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少?
What’s the dollar going for today?
美圆今天的售价是多少?
Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars.
我们100美圆的现钞买入价是523元。
It’s 200 French francs at today’s sel
What kind of account did you have in your mind?
你想开哪种帐户?
Do you like to open a current account?
你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
A deposit or current account?
定期还是活期?
Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.
请告诉我你想存何种户头?
There’s a service charge for the checking account but no charge fo
到英国后,要尽快到银行开户。英国的金融业非常发达,服务也很完善,在学习期间你会享受到一些目前在国内还没有的银行服务。下面列出一些与银行打交道的常用语,你一定会发现它们非常有用。
Cash Card(现金卡):可以从银行或ATM机提取现金
Cheque Guarantee Card (支票保证卡):在你使用支票时,商家会要求你出示此卡,作为支付的保证。支票保证卡上注明了担保的金额,也就是每次可开支票的最高限额。
Debit Card(借记卡):使用此卡可以直接在商店里消费,费用会通过银行的结算系统,直接从你的帐号上扣除。
实际上以上三卡通常会合并成一卡,包含了上述功
1. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.
鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。
2. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
3. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.
我们经营这类商品已
We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.
我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。
We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
We are one of the largest importers
用电话同外商交谈时,由于只能听到对方的声音而看不到对方的表情或姿态。因此,要想结束同他们的电话交谈,事先记住一些惯用的表达辞句,就显得极为重要的。
大致分为以下几种情况:
1、如果打电话的人非常熟悉,可以说一句来结束通话。:
Is there anything else I can do for you?
( 还 有 什 么 我 可 以 帮 忙 的 吗 ? )
2、如果你认识对方家人不太熟悉的话,不妨加上这样的问候:
Say hello to your folks. ( 请 代 向 你 家 人 问 安 。 )
用电话同外商交谈时,由于只能听到对方的声音而看不到对方的表情或姿态。因此,要想结束同他们的电话交谈,事先记住一些惯用的表达辞句,就显得极为重要的。
大致分为以下几种情况:
1、如果打电话的人非常熟悉,可以说一句来结束通话。:
Is there anything else I can do for you?
( 还 有 什 么 我 可 以 帮 忙 的 吗 ? )
2、如果你认识对方家人不太熟悉的话,不妨加上这样的问候:
Say hello to your folks. ( 请 代 向 你 家 人 问 安 。 )